OK, YUCK! I do not want povidone, xanthan gum and Carbopol (an acrylic resin) in my stomach! So I became a VitaMist Affiliate and now I get like 94% of the benefits of my daily Vitamin regiment.
› VITAMINS I TAKE ‹
→ B12 and B12 500
Got to have my daily B12 fix. Did you know that 70% of us do not get our daily allowance of B12. Actually, I do get mine!
→ Colloidal Minerals
Did you know that on a daily basis, our bodies require more than 100 milligrams of major minerals and less than 100 milligrams of minor minerals. That is now covered in the Colloidal Mineral Spray.
→ Vitamin D
Got to be one of the most forgotten vitamins. Both the wife and I were told by the doctor to get our Vitamin D levels up, so I got me some SPRAY!
→ Folacin
Until about 2 months ago, I had no idea what folacin was. Doctor knew and wanted me on it. Lucky for me, VitaMist has it!
→ Multiple
Everyone should be on a Multi-vitamin as due to the processing of the food we eat, we just don't get enough.
→ Tropical Delite
I am not exactly a "trim" guy, got a little beer gut and I tend to snack a bit. Once again, VitaMist comes through with a Dietary Snack Spray to help me through the day!
There you have it. VitaMist has so much more to offer and a great affiliate program. Join Us TODAY!

No comments:
Post a Comment