Wonderings

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How can I pay THAT bill?

They just keep coming and coming.  Bills...Notices...Phone calls...

I decided that "ignorance is NOT bliss" and headed out to see if I could do something about my income.
Data Network Affiliates
I found Data Network Affiliates and they have more than one way of making that extra buck or two. From license plates to cell phones and sleep systems. Best part, ITS FREE TO JOIN! That's right, FREE! I joined little over a month ago and am eagerly awaiting my first check!

Free and Easy:
Here is how it works. You sign up for FREE. You put in 20 license plates a month EASY... WHAT!!!!

Now, before you get all freaky, this is NOT an invasion of privacy and we are not doing Big Brothers job! What we are doing is creating a data base with the locations, dates and times that we, the members, have seen a license plate. When an Amber Alert is made, the local law enforcement officers can request from D.N.A., via the plate number, where we, the members, may have seen the license plate. This can seriously narrow down a search area and get the child back even faster. I've heard the "Well the police have access to the DMV!" and that is very true. But that tells them where you live, not where you have been!!!!
Now, you can, like me, become a PRO AFFILIATE. Yeah, there is a cost but the rewards are even better.

Bottom line, it is free to join, easy to do, makes you a little extra cash and just might help save a child.
JOIN TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment